- Reducing thermal energy usage
- Sourcing renewable thermal energy
- Reducing dependence on foreign oil
- Viable solutions with or without subsidies
- Self-sustaining markets through efficient technologies
TEVA Energy provides commercial and industrial facilities with heat energy at a rate below a facility’s monthly energy costs. TEVA’s proprietary systems and methods enable TEVA to bear all system costs (i.e. $50,000 to $5,000,000), and charge only for energy utilized by a facility. This clean energy delivery is metered and priced below the client’s cost for equivalent fossil-fuel energy. Clients save money and carbon emissions from day one without risk or capital expense.
"TEVA Energy has raised the bar with this solar installation at Cargill"
―Thomas Scott, KW Engineering
(CSI Inspector on behalf of the State of California)